Shipping & Returns
1. Return Policy
Our returns policy is governed by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, as well as by Law 7/1996 Regulation of Retail Trade, modified by Law 47/2002 to adapt it to the European Directive 97/7/EC.
In this framework, Belatza customers have a period of 14 days to exercise their right of withdrawal by making an unequivocal statement indicating their decision to cancel their purchases.
2. How to make a return?
In order to offer the best user experience, the usual route for returns at Belatza is also online at belatza.com .
To make a return, please access the returns section of the store. Here you could search for orders and select those products you want to return.
Once you request the return on the website, you must prepare the package in the same conditions and with the packaging received upon delivery. After receiving our confirmation, the package will be collected within an approximate period of 48/72 by a courier who will pick it up at the same address indicated in the order.
Within a maximum of 7 business days from correct receipt in our warehouse, the refund will be made using the same payment method that was used in the original order.
You should keep in mind that, if it is a credit/debit card, the refund, depending on the specific bank used, may take up to 30 days to be effective.
The customer assumes the return shipping costs that will depend on the weight and volume. If the package does not weigh more than 2 kilos, €4 will be deducted directly from the refund.
EXCEPTIONS : If the package exceeds 2 kilos in weight or volume, the return costs that will be deducted from the refund, as established by law, vary according to the costs set by the courier, regardless of whether shipping costs have been applied to the purchase. free shipping.
Please keep this in mind.
Once the refund is completed on our part, you will receive an email with confirmation and a link so you can download the payment invoice.
3. Are there products that CANNOT be returned?
Based on the current law cited at the beginning of this page, the following returns are NOT accepted:
- Items that are not suitable for resale . They must be returned in the same conditions in which they were received, with their original individual packaging and all their labels, in perfect condition. Used items are not accepted.
- Items identified with the Custom seal : Handcrafted, made to order exclusively for the client.
- Custom-ordered import items .
- Items that are in contact with the body for use : These types of items, for hygiene reasons, are not accepted for return or exchange. Examples: stockings, underwear... Returns will only be accepted if they are only opened and returned in their original packaging with all labels intact.
4. Order cancellations
Orders can be canceled at any time as long as they have not entered the preparation or shipping phase. If the order has one or more CUSTOMIZED items, it does not allow cancellation or return, unless the cancellation is communicated within the first 24 hours from the initial date of the order.
The order can be canceled in the event of a delay in the delivery date, which is different from the one provided on the item itself at the time of purchase.
Belatza reserves the right to cancel an order in case of:
- System failure : If errors occur in the order due to errors in the system, it is considered a case of force majeure in which we reserve the right to cancel the order to ensure the best customer service.
- Stock error : sometimes, although it is not common, there may be a lapse in synchronization and stock updating due to two or more simultaneous purchases of the same unit. This can happen on items with aggressive offers and high demand. In this case we cannot guarantee the delivery dates of the product and we reserve the right to inform you, cancel the order and refund the amount immediately.